What a stalker I am

I guess that you would call me a stalker...If you want to then whatever. But to tell you why this obvious troll is saying those such things, it would take forever to explain. The main point of our week long arguement was about abortion. This troll thinks that women should have the right to kill their unborn babies. I on the other hand think that women shouldn't abort their children because it's considered murder. Murder is murder...We argued a lot for a week then he blocked me from commenting on his post. Probably because I freaked him out. So I went on my other YouTube account and commented back...The thing about me is that when I comment on something, I hope to be the last commenter who comments. Unfortunately I wasn't the last commenter. I failed to be the last commenter...Oh well at least I got a laugh from it



Now just relax and have a baby grape...


Comments

Popular Posts