Why so different?

Why do we all seem to like whatever is trending? Why do we all seem to follow other people? Why do we all have to feel that we have to make a fool of ourselves just so that other people will like us?
I wonder why...will anyone ever give me the reasons and answers to why others do that? probably not) I'm sad...what for you may ask? I don't really know...I have no answers it just seems as if everything seems the same. As if I'm going on repeat everyday and it makes me sadder and sadder and madder and madder...What's going to happen to me? Maybe Baby might-I don't know...why do I even try...I will never win...Why do I even try to make this blog seem happy when I come home everyday (almost) and feel so tired. So sad...So frustrated...What's wrong with me...Why can't I be how I used to be?

Comments

Popular Posts