When you feel things that you just can't say


Whenever I'm somewhere (mainly school) doing something or whatever and sometimes I hear things...nasty things...mean things...or things that are plain STUPID and WRONG. I'd really like to tell that ignorant person off and just tell them a piece of my mind...But I don't because I can't, I JUST CAN'T. It's like I'm too scared to do or say anything...I guess it's for the best because I don't really want any attention put on myself. (yet it seems as if I get the attention when I don't even speak, I wonder why is that?) There's just some things that I'd like to say...that I'd like to do...that I'd like to feel... :/ FEEL! (maybe not feel) but it seems like I won't...one day maybe...yes one day maybe...I guess now isn't the time...

   I just wish that I could be a bit normal or act a bit normal, well at least a part of me does. Then there's that more dominant part that tells me to not join the "crowd" and be myself cause you can't be no one else. Yet it seems like whenever I'm myself it's always when I'm around my family. And whenever I'm anywhere else it seems as if I'm a whole other person that feels things and that wants to say things but never says them...Why is that? Is that why I seem so weird in school? Is that why people deliberately avoid me at all the times if they can?...Do I seem like a mean girl to them? A mean person? Or just a weird, sad girl? If only people could look inside of me instead of how I look or seem on the outside... WHATEVER! What I'm trying to say is that you should NEVER judge a book by it's cover...Cause you may miss the best read EVER in your life

Comments

Popular Posts