The Sunrise

The most beautiful sunrise I saw was on Friday. Last Friday. We woke up early and left around 6am because we had an appointment to go to. I sat in the passenger seat. (Which I don't normally do) It was dark and stuff for about an hour and 15 minutes. (I don't really know but I'm guessing this was how long it took until a little bit of light started brightening the sky) As the sky gradually got brighter and brighter. I became a bit happier and more awake. We were driving alongside a body of water.... either it was a lake or something else that has major amount of water. (Maybe it was water that belonged to a harbour... I do not know) And I looked out of the window to see the sun rising. It was at first a ball of orange. (The sun) And the clouds around it were varying in different colours. Grey, Purple, and White. It looked so beautiful because it was all around the sun and surrounding it really. You even saw the rays shining through them and into the sky. It looked so PRETTY. In my mind at that time I had thoughts like 'This is the closest image of heaven that I'll ever see on this terrible earth.' and 'It's so pretty I wish I could take a picture.' another one 'Looks like what heaven might seem to be.' It was so pretty that I started to tear up (Never cried though) I just felt so happy and amazed and thankful that I was able to see such a beautiful thing. Because, There are some people in this world that can't and won't ever get to see what I have seen that day.

Comments

Popular Posts