Updates and a Recommendation

Well people, Its been long since I gave a recommendation on something. So I'm gonna recommend something today. Since its National Cat Day, I recommend you all to spend time with your cats. (If you have any) This is the only day out of the year that cats offically have to be recognized and celebrated. So I'll be celebrating Baby on her day. Here's a picture of her that I took ❤
I will be updating the entire blog in a few hours because it's starting to look ugly and boring. Its time for it to change its skin. I'll also be adding more pictures of Baby and other cats for today. I was also wondering about Baby. I was thinking that maybe Baby should have her own blog like how L.A Taye did. She could have one that documents her entire life, from her being a baby Baby Cat to her how she is today. I just think that maybe its not fair that she gets to share a blog with me. While L.A Taye didn't because she had her own. What do you think I should do? It would be nice if someone answered...

Comments

Popular Posts