Dear people of the internet

Haha, I'm in a good mood because the title doesn't seem so depressing...Anyways I have decided to delete my tumblr. Because tumblr just isn't me...What's the use of having things that a lot of people have and use...Sure a lot of people use blogger as well but it just seems different. Like I'm able to actually make it the way I feel is write. Tumblr is mainly a website for teenagers anyways. Yes I'm also a teenager. But I'm not like them. The whole layout of the Tumblr seems to be meant for an average teen who loves all these trendy trends and stuff...I'm not like that, and seeing those things on my Tumblr makes me feel really uncomfortable with myself and the whole thing really. It just seems like Tumblr's  pressuring me to be like a "normal" teenager. I hate that. (Another reason why I'm deleting my Tumblr is because I'm starting to feel paranoid...Like someone from school may stumble and find my page and make fun of me for it...It may seem STUPID and I know that there's that one part of my mind repeating that over and over again. I don't care though. I'm deleting it and that's final...Just really makes me feel weird) So bye bye Tumblr I'll never regret deleting you

Comments

Popular Posts