Whenever I start feeling down

Now I know that whatever may help me, it probably won't help you since we're all different. I also know that I'm not really good at cheering people up when they're feeling down. (Honestly whenever people that I'm around are feeling low and stuff. I just stand or sit there awkwardly waiting AND wishing for them to be done) But what works for me when I'm in a bad mood or when I'm sad. I listen to music. I read. I try not to think about that specific thing. I sometimes just go to sleep...I'm up in bed thinking about the upcoming school year, and how much that I'm going to hate it. It's going to be pretty much like this year but worse...I'm gonna be completely alone this upcoming year. I won't have any advisor to eat lunch or hang out with. I don't know if I mentioned this before. But I refuse to talk to most of my peers at school because of how different I am from them. I KNOW THIS. I KNOW THAT I LIKE TOTALLY DIFFERENT TYPES OF THINGS THAT THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW OF. It's hard to talk to people, to try to be their friends when you know that you barley have anything in common (Besides the fact that we go to school with each other) I'LL NEVER CHANGE FOR ANYONE It's also hard to talk to anybody when you're dealing with a severe social anxiety problem...Yup that's me...the girl who worries over stupid things...Goodness I lost track of what I'm trying to really say. What I'm trying to say is that whenever I'm feeling down and I want to basically make myself better before anyone asks or notices. I just listen to music or read. Those are my top two things that I'll do...

Comments

Popular Posts