My Day(s) As (was) Is Right Now So Far (back then)


What my day consists of me doing. 
  1. Wake Up
  2. Watch a bit of YouTube or scroll through the Social Medias
  3. Make some Breakfast
  4. Eat
  5. Watch more Youtube or, Play Sims games (either 2 or 4) Wach some Netflix or Hulu, Chat with some friends and loved ones, Skim through Social Media again and or like and comment on some posts
  6. Nap (sometimes)
  7. Be Bored (sometimes)
  8. Make Lunch
  9. Eat
  10. Resume watching YouTube, Netflix, Hulu, Playing Sims games, Chatting with my loved ones, and or Skimming through Social Media and sometimes liking and commenting
  11. Be Bored
  12. Nap (sometimes)
  13. Wait for my mother to arrive home from work
  14. Greet my mother when she comes home from work
  15. Have Dinner
  16. Talk with my mother while watching TV (sometimes)
  17. Watch some more Youtube again or browse Social Media or continue my Sims games
  18. Clean Up the after Dinner remnants (chores)
  19. Write in my Food Diary (of all the food and drinks I ate and drank today)
  20. Chat and call (sometimes) boyfriend
  21. Get Ready for Bed
  22. Get Ready for the Next Day (sometimes I’d prepare clothes and stuff that I’d wear for the next day if I’m going out somewhere or with my boyfriend or to a doctors appointment)
  23. Watch some YouTube as I drift off to sleep
Then I’ll fall asleep and wake up and repeat everything again. Sometimes I may do other things that differ from this list like, reflect on my day, write a blog post, or read an interesting book, enter/participate in sweepstakes to win money, 🤑 and or do a little Bible Study and or saying my prayers before bed. ✝⛪ But in general, that list above is how my day goes by daily, weekly, and monthly. Sometimes I’d sleep more or even sleep in because I’d feel too bored or depressed to do the usual things I usually do, or sometimes I’ll sleep more because I’m feeling unwell. But yeah, most of the time that's what I'm doing throughout the day. I don’t go outside much, but that's okay because there’s really nothing to do out there except for getting really hot and overheated to where I’m really sweaty.  😐  Especially with this brazy bipolar weather. 🥵 So that's my usual day. Makes sense if I get lonely and sad and start to feel down sometimes. I’m bound to really. 😔 People may think that it's an easy and fun way to live life and would want to do it all the time, but it's not. It gets really lonely and boring especially when its just you by yourseslf all the time. You're basically just trying to entertain yourself to fill in the void within yourself  (the void that is loneliness) and to pass the huge gap of time until the rest of your family gets home. Until you're able to make human contact again. You'd start to feel really sad and feel the effects of your isolation. (It's not like I don't try to not be isolated. It's just that I have nothing to do and nowhere to go or nobody to talk to or hang out with during the day.) Everybody that I know is either at work or at school so I'm left alone to be alone until they come back. It's not like I'm forcing myself to be isolated. I literally just am isolated and there's nothing that I can really do about it. I don't know anyone. Though all of that is gonna change really soon. My day will have work embedded in it, so I’ll have to go to sleep and wake up early. It will also give me less time to be bored in the house. Hopefully, I won’t start being bored there 😅😂 Then, after a bit later, I’ll be trying University again. I think that this time, I’ll do way better and try harder to do well in the classes. I think that I also won't get as sick as I had gotten the last time. So if I work hard and try my best to stay on top of all of that schoolwork while avoiding things that would make me sick, I’ll do fine. Maybe even great! 😁 Doing better in school is what I really want to do though. Because, like as they say, if I do better in school, it’ll open up so many good things and opportunities to me that would make my life better, more good, and easier.

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. It wasn't a story, more of a daily planner/list type of thing that you read to see what you're you're doing next.or that you go back on to read to see what you did that day. Thanks for the comment anyway! 🙂

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts