Okay Cool

Okay, so I haven't blogged in almost four months. I've noticed and I'm letting you know that I've not forgotten. I've just been busy with stuff. (It be like that sometimes) I've started college and I've started working which is cool. I'm in a relationship which is also cool 💙💛 But yeah, I'm just posting this down so you know tat I'm alive and that I haven't forgotten about this. I'll never forget about this blog! I'll keep posting regardless. Even if months go by, I'll eventually be back with a post unless I die or get really ill or something. I've started this blog back when I was 14, 4 years ago, almost 5. This blog will age along with me. I'm NEVER giving up on this blog! It'll live on even after I die. This will be another contribution to the world that I've made, even though it's insignificant and barely here. It's still here and always will be...unless Google kills the blogger blogs 😅 Though if you see that I haven't posted in years then just assume I'm dead and please leave a RIP comment on my last post to pay your respects 😆 (I'll appreciate it all the way in heaven up above) Thanks!

Comments

Popular Posts