Was bored and now I'm locked out

I'd gotten bored with my iPhone and with it's usual boring ''chic'' interface. So I started searching on YouTube for ways to customise it, like the icons and parts of the home screen like how you could customise parts of the home screen and its widgets on Android. I came across an app that's basically an app store for apps that have been modified and or hacked and etc. Ii downloaded some modified apps like a modified Spotify app where you basically have the perks of premium unlocked and you're able to skip and peek at songs etc. I also downloaded a free full version of Monument Valley which is nice to have since I used to have it for free on my Kindle with the Amazon Underground program.  But since I don't use my Kindle that much anymore and I've been wanting to resume playing the game but on my iPhone, I just went on that app and was pleased to find that game there, available for free. Anyway, I browsed through that "illegal app store" and found some modded Snapchat apps and I thought they were cool to download to use. One was where you could have your Snapchat be pink and another was where you could change your location and add fake views and friends and etc. So I downloaded them and used them and they were pretty cool and kinda fun. But I eventually got discouraged cause some of the features got annoying and after reading on what could happen when using third-party apps I decided to delete them and I did. Everything was all fine and dandy until about 11am. I got a message from Snapchat that I've been locked out of my account due to them finding out that I was using a 3rd party app 😒 too bad that it doesn't actually lock me out. I don't know why I'm not locked out, maybe it's because I'm using a VPN? 💭😎

Comments

Popular Posts