Life is what you make of it

''Life is what you make of it'' Why do people say that? How do people do that? How do you make life? Besides the obvious way...how though? Do you just wake up and decide that you don't wanna be broke anymore and so you just get out on the street and start moving bricks? Do you just get up and stop what you're doing and start doing something to make your life? How do you know what life you're making? How do I decide to know which life I wanna make or that I want to make of it? Make in it? What if I were to die today and then someone said 'Life is what you make of it'' What would I have made of my life...of life? How do you get started? How do you keep on after you've tried for so long for so many times? How do you make something of this life if you died but during the time you were alive you felt like you've never lived? How do I start? How do I restart? I NEED to restart!

Comments

Popular Posts