Depression thought #3

Notice: Depression thought #3 was taken from my personal notebook/journal. Depression thought #3 occurred about 4 weeks ago. Since then I haven't really had any Depression Thoughts or feelings...(Haven't had any at all)

     I've been feeling sorta dead inside...I have no feelings so what do I mean? What am I saying? I never had any friends and I never will. Nobody likes me. They think I'm scary and weird and pretty...They treat me terribly too. And all I do is write and cry and hold it in. And cut my wrists and do everything all over again. Now these scars are here to stay. Looks like I burned them too. I wish someone would be my friend. I wish someone would talk to me. But no...they don't. So I'm here all alone and I guess I always will be. If I'm dead inside why can't I be dead outside too? I wish to die

Comments

Popular Posts