ⓘ ⓢⓐⓘⓓ ⓘⓣ!

ⓦⓔⓛⓛ, I ⓓⓘⓓⓝ'ⓣ. Maybe in my dreams I dreamt that I cursed the school for its ugly outwards appearance. After all it's sorta my thing. It's my thing to hate things with a passion. That when I go to sleep, the hatred seeps through my conscious and into my subconscious. Then my subconscious makes it into some sort of dream. A dream that doesn't leave confused and sad when I wake up. This sort of dream just leaves me feeling...OK? I guess, I just feel fine when I wake up. I shouldn't say hate, nor hatred. I shouldn't use those words because they are POWERFUL words! I just REALLY dislike the school I go to.  Does it deserved to be vandalized? I'm not really sure right now. It was surprising to walk into the courtyard and see all the globs of white paint. Trying to cover up the UNTHINKABLE, the most TERRIBLE, the most EMBARRASSING thing that a school could have done to it. But...on the positive side of this incident, they're forced to repaint the school. Which will HOPEFULLY make it pretty. The school needed a makeover desperately anyways. Once its prettily painted THEN maybe the students would wanna "Throw the trash away". "Trash sticks with trash", it really does.




Comments

Popular Posts