A "Proper" Introduction

As you can see, I've changed the way the blog looks. From the background to the font,  the layout to the description.

     For some time I've been someone I didn't want to be, someone who wasn't me per say. I guess you can say that I had a persona. A persona who called themselves after a type of food. Who talked and wrote things that I'd never be brave enough to say nor write, it was as if that persona were something that I could use to hide myself from everyone. To protect myself from everyone.  And at first it seemed REALLY cool and all, I got to write how I really felt about some things while sort of wearing a disguise. But as things progressed it became sort of worrisome. I think that it became so worrisome that I began to feel paranoid. And being paranoid is not a good thing, it doesn't make you feel good at all. Since I was feeling so paranoid I I stopped writing and posting about things altogether. It was just like I was just done...COMPLETLY DONE! (with everything)

     But now, in the wee hours of the morning, I have decided (without taking any types of naps) that I Dy'yon will produce a "proper" introduction. *Ahem* Hi, I'm Dy'yon. I am a girl obviously, I like reading and writing, I have a cat, I like music just like everyone else, I am 16 and I'm in the 12th grade. I sometimes have hard times expressing the way I feel towards people and things so I usually don't unfortunately. Though I do tend to write about them. I enjoy taking pictures of things that interest me. I sometimes draw or practice drawing. And since I' m about to start school again I know that I'll most likely update and post more often since it seems like I do that whenever school comes around.
My Baby Cat


So...uh...I guess that I'll be writing you soon :)

     

Comments

Popular Posts