Last day of Summer Vacation

Well, today's the last day of summer vacation (NOOOOOO!) And tomorrow I start school again. So what would you do on your last day of summer break to make it memorable? Well, I would obviously...
watch Hetalia The World Twinkle. This anime is so amazing! I've been watching this since 2013. There are 6 seasons total and this is the newest season. So if you're interested in watching this anime, then I'd recommend that you start from the beginning. The newest season, as of right now. Isn't in English yet so you'll have to read subtitles. (Which are fine with me) So if you don't want to read subtitles and try to watch the anime. Then you'll just have to wait. The English dubbed version will be coming out around Christmas. (I think) I don't really know the exact date. But I guess that it'll be coming out around Christmas time. So yeah, this is what I did on my last day of summer break. I watched my favourite anime. Pretty awesome right?

Comments

Popular Posts