My Role Model

I guess you can say that I'm a 90s kid and you'll be right cause I like songs from the 90s. Songs like Velvet Morning, Bittersweet Symphony, and Wonderwall. All of these songs came from British Rock Bands. I REALLY like those British Rock Bands, Too bad they disbanded years ago. Like when I was in 5th grade. But anyways My all time favourite British Rock Band would be The Verve. To me they made outstanding music, My favourite album from them would be Urban Hymns. Everything in Urban Hymns seems awesome to me. The lead vocalist Richard Ashcroft is my role model because I think that I can almost relate to him in many ways
Even though he is 42 years old and was born on 9/11 He's the most AMAZING singer and songwriter to ever live. I ADORE RICHARD ASHCROFT

Comments

Popular Posts